2. Stage Name? Honestly? Working on that...
3. Age? 16
4. What are your motivations to be an actweur/actor? It's something I've always loved to do. To completely be transformed into someone else is an amazing experience and to know that the people you are performing for think of you as that character is just awesome.
5. What shows have you been in? Stuff when I was a kid... as of recently, I was in My Fair Lady and am currently in the role of Kim in Bye Bye Birdie for a community theater group.
6. Which of these shows was your favorite? Why? I'm loving Bye Bye Birdie; I love my songs and the people in it are wonderful. I've always loved the play itself, too.
7. Which time period/type of theatre engages you the most? I love Shakespeare, but as for Musical Theater, I'm into contemporary stuff right now, but I also love the older musicals.
8. What is your most desired role? G(a)linda in Wicked
9. If you are off-the-charts pretentious, feel free to post your resume! Meh, nah. Sorry, guys.
10. What are your future career aspirations? I'm going to Broadway. After college, I'm moving to Brooklyn and I'm going to spend my whole life auditioning for musicals if I have to. Unrealistic, but there you are. I don't give up easily.
11. When you get to Heaven…what would you like to hear God say? (If you maintain atheist beliefs, feel free to assert them.) Latter. Yes, I'm mostly atheist.
12. Name one reason why you are superior to others. Oh, I get an excuse to be vain. That doesn't happen often. I sing the pants off most other people!
13. Have you ever asked a prominent actor (famous, local, etc.) if they have any advice for an aspiring actor? Nope, but that would be the first thing on my list to ask a "prominent actor".
14. What do you believe you will bring to this community? Sick obsession. Enthusiasm. That's me.
This is me after last year's Homecoming, because I can't find any good pictures on this computer.